Wednesday, September 12, 2007

My Apologies in Advance

I don't feel like myself this morning. For the most part, I have it down to a disciplined science: I wake up early, read my Bible, and then struggle through some exercises. But right now exercise doesn't appeal to me. I'll be kicking myself later when I'm all holed up in my cubicle at work, gazing at spreadsheets. Around lunch time my attitude will crash and my body will start having fits, screaming at me, demanding any kind of movement. Just a slight strain, please? I can't help it. This morning laziness wins. And everyone around me will most likely have to pay. Sorry world...Joe didn't get his exercise.

Okay. I'm back. I couldn't stand it. I just exercised. Everybody can now relax.

1 comment:

tone614 said...

you jokester you. you had me believing you were going to pop someones head like a balloon. Thanks for working out...geesh.