Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Wrinkle-Free

There is a little secret hanging in my closet. It has sleeves, a collar, and buttons, and it never, ever gets wrinkled. Give up? It's my magical wrinkle-free shirt. I found it folded on a table in Kohls for $19.99 one rainy, February day. An iron has never touched it, which has automatically improved my life. I hate to iron, and my wrinkle-free shirt hates to get wrinkled - the relationship works. I mean, it could spend the night wadded up in the dumpster, and after a gentle shake and a light dusting off - BAM - it'd look fresh from the dry cleaners. Remarkable! If I could get away with it, I'd wear it every single day. But since that would be dirty, I keep it handy throughout the week for emergencies, like when I'm running late for work. My advice for those who are down in the dumps: get yourself a wrinke-free shirt, and if you can, get it in black, so it hides stains - double bonus!

2 comments:

Cisco said...

All you need now is a wash and wrinkle free shirt and you will never have a worry for the rest of your life.

thanks for linking to my blog

D said...

That is hilarious! I actually have a wrinkle free shrit I bought at Ross a long time ago, 2 years or more. Anyway every time I open my closet I am so happy to see it. I wish all my clothes could be like this! It really is a warm feeling when you know you can run to the closet and find old faithful there!